Here you will find links to PDF versions of NEAR’s current Request For Proposals (RFPs) and Request for Qualifications (RFQs), with bid opportunities for qualified contractors and service providers.
Thank you for considering working with Near East Area Renewal to revitalize our urban community as one of Indy’s great places to live now and well into the future.
RFQ for Professional Services
Request for Qualifications for Professional Services for implementation of an EPA Brownfields Area-Wide Planning Grant at Sherman Park on Indianapolis’ Near Eastside:
RFQ for Sherman Park Area-Wide Planning initiative
Workplan for Sherman Park Area-Wide Planning initiative
Cooperative Agreement with EPA for Sherman Park Area-Wide Planning initiative
Aerial view of Sherman Park
Construction RFP Core Documents (apply to all construction bids)
Please read all the Core Documents and each of the bid notices fully and carefully. Please note the date/time and manner in which bids are to be submitted.
- NEAR Bid Cover Sheet
- Interested bidders should contact NEAR for a copy of the HOME Program Construction and Rehab Standards.
- St. Clair Place Pattern Book – NEAR’s 42-page design guide for all rehab and new construction in St. Clair Place.
- NEAR Update – know about NEAR and our approach to community development and urban neighborhood revitalization.
RFP for Demolition Projects
- No demolition RFPs for bid at this time
RFP for Rehabilitation Projects
- 810 N Tacoma (coming soon)
- 818 N Tacoma (coming soon)
RFP for New Construction Projects
- No new construction RFPs for bid at this time